Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Panama City Surf Photogaphy Show

The Panama City Surf Photography exhibit is in the process of being boxed up at the Bay County Public Library in Panama City on Wednesday. (Andrew Wardlow Photography)
After a month adorning on the walls of the Bay County Public Library, my surf exhibit now resides in boxes in my car. The amount of time & money that went into the show was far more than I expected, but so was the turnout. Opening night was a success and throughout the month I have gotten calls from friends saying they went and checked it out. I want to thank everyone that took the time to come out and see the show. Hopefully I will get the chance to do another show in the future. Will it be surf photography? I don't know. We'll see. Until then feel free to purchase framed photos from me. They make great stocking stuffers! - Andrew